Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The web team works in a multi-disciplinary environment with visual designers, UX designers and other developers to bring exciting new web projects to life. We help and learn from each other and constantly strive to improve both our work and our processes.
Required skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of work on modern web applications
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with responsive user interfaces for a wide range of devices and browsers
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Awareness of SEO best practice
- Consideration of accessibility in all aspects of your work
- A strong understanding of web performance in complex user interfaces
- Ability to interact with UX, designers and server-side developers
- Curiosity about technology and a thirst to learn
- Based in EMEA time zones (Europe, the Middle East and Africa)
- University degree or equivalent education
Useful experience if you have it
- Familiarity with Linux desktop technologies
- Server-side languages, such as Python or NodeJS
- Experience working on a large scale React (with TypeScript) project
- A history of open source contributions
- Relevant work experience
Who you are
We want a Web Developer who loves what they do. You are passionate about web standards and keep abreast of new developments in our industry. You always look for opportunities to improve your skills. You like to show off what you’re working on and also learn from others. You have strong attention to detail and value the design of a product as much as you value the code. You have strong communication skills and maybe even blog once in a while. You’re aware of the latest CSS techniques but also know the limitations that developing for a broad audience can bring – actually, you embrace the challenge.
In this team
- You’ll help maintain existing projects including updating content and adding new pages
- You’ll manage incoming requests for updates and liaise with or delegate to other people as necessary
- You’ll ensure the standard of our output remains high and consistent across our whole product portfolio
- You’ll ensure new pages are published according to specification and in compliance with our web style guide
- You’ll participate in and contribute to our living style guide, Vanilla Framework.
- Work closely with UX designers and visual designers to implement exemplary user experiences
You must be logged in to post a comment.