Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Main purpose of the job
A Customer Success Account Lead is end to end responsible for the growth and retention of either one of CarePay’s key accounts or several smaller accounts. Key objective is to make these clients more successful by enabling them to use the full breadth of CarePay’s products and services offering. In other words: by ensuring full adoption of CarePay’s propositions the Customer Success Account Lead enables the customer to unlock maximum value. Through this, a Customer Success Account Lead is able to maximize revenue generation for CarePay (in a responsible way), whilst ensuring retention of the client.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage key client (or a group of smaller clients) for CarePay and be responsible for the growth and retention of CarePay’s offering to this (group of) client(s)
- Guided by Customer Success Manager, apply best practices of customer success achievements at client(s) under management
- Develop and apply standardized processes and journeys at client(s) under management
- Identify opportunities for product development based on client’s direct and latent needs, and is able to define and prioritize this effectively for further use by the wider CarePay organization
Education qualifications, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Business or Healthcare Management with Project Management angle
- At least 5-7 years of relevant working experience in client-facing roles involving management of projects, relationship building, and application of analytical skills
- Experience in working in fast-changing environments (start-up, scale-up, digital & tech companies, consulting environments)
- Experience in and knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry is an advantage
- Understanding of private and public outpatient and in-patient healthcare delivery
- Strong commercial acumen
- Extensive client relations management experience
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues
Key skills and competencies:
- Strong communicator at all levels of an organization up to Executive, possesses keen listening skills
- Creative problem solver and natural entrepreneur; comfort with risk taking and ambiguity. Has both a creative and analytical mindset
- Able to incorporate business context to present and describe technical functionalities to those less- versed in technology
- Ability to partake and manage resources across a matrixed organization
- Able to effectively manage multiple works streams, effectively delegating to other resources but also being able to “go deep” where needed
- Outstanding project and process management skills
- Excellent change management skills
You must be logged in to post a comment.