Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi (AKUH, N) is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is one of the hospitals in East Africa accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
The Aga Khan University Hospital also has an Outreach Division, which is a rapidly growing network of about 50 medical centers spread over East Africa. These medical centers feature three to five consulting rooms with a practice that is home to specialists, qualified medical officers, highly experienced nurses and constant reception cover. The clinics offer an on-site pharmacy and laboratory as well as imaging services. There is high expectation for staff to provide high quality professional services.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi Kenya. The position holder will report to the Supervisor Cashiers in PBSD Cashiering Department, Finance Division, AKUHN.
Handle cash and credit payments, make change, give receipts, account for all payments, and perform clerical duties related to meeting the AKUH cashiering needs for internal and external customers as well as reconciliation of related control accounts.
- Attend to all customer queries in the department.
- Issue receipts of cash and/or credit transactions from external customers
- Issue receipts of collections from various cash collecting departments
- Post payments against authorized vouchers and open cheques
- Give change to the various departments within the hospital.
- Acknowledge, record and file the private doctors fee notes
- Receipt mailed cheques and direct banking records in a prompt manner, then bank them
- Bank cash collections and open night packets with the chief cashier
- Act in the absence of the supervisor when called upon
- Prepare daily collections and reconciliations
- Complete any other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor or manager.
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- CPA part I or an equivalent qualification
- KCSE minimum grade of C+
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel for reconciliations and reports
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a busy cash office
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Person of high integrity with a positive attitude towards work.
- A team player with good organizational and communication skills
Closing Date : 24/11/2023, 9:59:00 PM