IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
About the job
Duration – 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours – 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type – Partner Agreement (B2B)
Be part of our Castille Platform
Castille Labs is looking for an Application Support Engineer with experience in supporting & maintaining high-performing, scalable Java applications.
- Provide technical support for enterprise-level application systems.
- Respond to general questions and trouble-shoot tickets in a timely manner.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify potential solutions proactively.
- Establish the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns.
- Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
- A bachelor’s degree in software engineering or similar.
- Experience as an application support engineer in a related field.
- Proven experience in providing support for Java applications;
- Working experience with Spring boot, JVM, Jmeter & Jboss, spring integration, Linux, Microservices, SQL, Incident Management and SRE.
- Working experience with Application performance Management, shell scripting & some basic coding experience with Java.
- Experience with DevOps will be considered as a Plus.
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!