Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Reporting to the Control Room Manager, the successful candidate will be an essential part of the smooth daily operation of the business. The CCTV Communications Controller will be tasked to work closely with the Operations team and to ensure all Control Room Operations needs are met.
- Ensure all Control Room equipment is functioning, by carrying out equipment checks as required and informing the relevant department in case of any
- Deal with complaints, concerns, questions, and information from the client in a professional manner and escalate where
- Ensure all Control Room SOP procedures and requirements are observed and carried out
- Organizing Weekly/monthly operations meetings and implementing an action plan
- Preparing controllers’ rota and plan for their annual
- Investigating reported incidents and compiling a comprehensive report to the Control Room
- Must be able to manage the contracted security guards including Book-Ons and Book-Offs.
- Conduct check-in calls on an hourly basis to ensure the safety of officers and to ensure they are carrying out proper
- To guide and direct officers on site to carry out the right procedures in case of emergency by referring them to site Assignment
- Alerting the sales team of new opportunities for further sales within key clients and marketing of company services
- Go through the checklist at the start of the shift to ensure all systems and equipment in the Control Room are functioning properly, and report all defaults to the relevant department – Control Room Management to be copied
- To act on all incidents reported by the Tier 2 controller (as per SOPS and processes)
- Directly responsible for co-coordinating the first response to incidents when the Duty Manager is not present in the Control Room
- To oversee and direct all ground resources to ensure they comply with Control Room policies, the Assignment and Site Instructions
- Escalate all incidents to authorized personnel as defined by Control Room Incident Management
- Create comprehensive and detailed Incident Reports using the electronic incident reporting software
- Update and maintain Staff Roster Manager Software and all monitoring software
- Ensure all security equipment, phone extensions, CCTV and alarms are checked for serviceability throughout the
- Submit the End of Shift Report to the Operations Manager and the
- Ensure the Control Room shift activities are compliant with GDPR, Data Protection Act- Kenya and related.
- Collate monthly incidents on behalf of the Control Room and share them with the Supervisor and the Operations Manager for further action.
- Understand the job description.
- Expected to build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Must be eager to learn and be a solution-oriented operations individual.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of a Degree in Criminology or in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Control Room Operator.
- Experience using relevant security technology and security platforms (e.g. CCTV, computers, and Security Software)
- Clear and precise reporting and incident management.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Articulate problem-solving skills
- Must be good in organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills and good command of the English language both written and spoken – clear and courteous on the phone and in email
- Ability to work shifts both day and night.