Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The Research Monitoring and Evaluation Manager duties will include:
Systems and mechanisms for excellent data collection are embedded across CPHD
- Develop workable data-sets that will enable regular collection, storage and interpretation of data needed by the teams from the field and other parts of CPHD’s operations
- Support introduction, testing and training of program staff on the use and maintenance and development of these sets including a strong participatory element with gender balance
- Develop and encourage innovation in data collection including feedback mechanisms amongst the staff members to address internal and external stakeholder’s information needs
- Pursue options for streamlining and efficiencies through different technologies and CPHDs ICT solutions as appropriate
Research, Monitoring and Evaluation meets excellent standards and CPHD info needs at macro and micro level and acceptable to donors
- Provide support to the project implementation studies including baseline surveys, Midterm Evaluations and Terminal evaluations.
- Capacity building for project staff in the development and implementation of M&E plans including project log frames and performance monitoring plans.
- Provide technical input in the collection of routine data, carry out analysis to generate statistics; report writing and timely submission of donor reports.
- Provide technical support in performance reviews and in provision of feedback to project teams as well as in supporting the project teams to develop rapid response mechanisms, setting new targets to achieve project results/ objectives.
- Support the project teams and the service delivery channels in the design and review of project reporting tools and trainings on the same.
- Support the development of data bases for all CPHD’s projects working with the project teams to support the integration of reporting systems into the MOH reporting framework.
- Assess quality of care provided by CPHD and routinely facilitate feedback mechanisms than cater for the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of agreed project action points/ plans.
- Strengthening engagement with the MOH and relevant stake holders, working closely with the relevant department in MOH in various technical working group
- Support in the integration of the Research, M&E unit with the Program Teams unit to strengthen program learning and strengthen use of evidence in resource mobilization and in programming.
- Conduct routine supervisory visits across all projects
That relevant and timely research is conducted that furthers the strategic effectiveness of CPHD operations
- Provide both technical and operational support to research projects conducted by CPHD and also in partnership with other organizations.
- Provide support in the research design and data analysis using various statistical methods
- Provide technical support to the project teams in the collection, documentation and dissemination of case studies, success stories and best practices across the entire program and provide staff mentorship and coaching for skills enhancement and coordinates cross learning activities to facilitate scale up/ replication of the best practices.
- Proactively recommend areas of research that would further effective resource Clear and excellent understanding of the different donor policy requirements having worked in several donor funded programs.
- Professional experience in Monitoring and Evaluation (Program planning and implementation and management; Program Monitoring and Evaluation; Institutional capacity building mobilization
Qualifications, Specialized Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Biostatistics, Demography, Information Science, Health Systems or any other related discipline.
- Post graduate training on Monitoring and Evaluation and or Project Management is an added advantage
- 5 Years experience in a similar role as head of department preferably in a (Non-governmental Organization)
You must be logged in to post a comment.