IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
CFAO Motors Kenya limited (Formerly Toyota Kenya Limited) is the distributor of Toyota, Suzuki, HINO and Yamaha brands in Kenya. Our company is a subsidiary of CFAO Group which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation.
As part of the Mobility solutions, and through our Winpart division, we offer our customers Aftermarket quality parts for multi-brands vehicles and trucks, at affordable prices. Winpart is a CFAO group network with a pan African presence in 22 countries. Winpart offers a wide range of parts necessary for the repair and maintenance.
Winpart offers four main product domains with reliable suppliers:
- Parts with well-known brands: Denso, Asin, Kavo, Valeo
- Lubricant: Motul, Aisin
- Battery: Yuasa
- Tires: Michelin, Bf Goodrich, Tigar
Whether you are a car repair professional, a workshop manager, a fleet manager, or simply a mechanics enthusiast, Winpart is an answer to the search for quality at the best price.
We are seeking to recruit a qualified, passionate and self-driven candidate to fill the vacant position of Field Sales Consultant, reporting to the Parts Manager – Winpart, and based at Head Office.
The main purpose of the role is to achieve and exceed sales targets in value, volume, Gross Profit and increase market share.
The key roles and responsibilities include:
- Meeting monthly sales targets
- Collecting debt
- Generate aftermarket brands Sales based on targets to transporters, Independent Workshops, Dealers, end users, companies, and resellers for all vehicles applications
- Collecting market feedback for potential business improvement
- Capturing data and lost sales into the system with accuracy
- Assisting in preparing and maintaining customer database information for an efficient Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Preparing and maintaining a daily, weekly, and monthly sales activity report
- Prospect and identifying new customers in the market
- Be adaptive for field sales and counter sales when is required
- Assure a positive Voice of Customer (VOC) with all customers
- Issuance of requested quotations and invoicing to ensure this is done in line with the CFAO Motors Kenya Limited Standard Operating Procedures, to support the achievement of Parts sales targets
- Execute various sales growth strategies for parts sales
- Provide customer with all parts knowledge and technical advice in order to achieve the set targets
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
Minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role
- Bachelor of Commerce degree in Sales & Marketing degree /business related discipline from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales from a reputable company
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the business
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Valid driving license
Applications close on Friday 2nd December 2022.
*We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the large volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified candidates please fill in the form below.