IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
CFAO Motors Kenya limited (Formerly Toyota Kenya Limited) is the distributor of Toyota, Suzuki, HINO and Yamaha brands in Kenya. Our company is a subsidiary of CFAO Group which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation.
As part of the Mobility solutions, and through our Winpart division, we offer our customers Aftermarket quality parts for multi-brands vehicles and trucks, at affordable prices. Winpart is a CFAO group network with a pan African presence in 22 countries. Winpart offers a wide range of parts necessary for the repair and maintenance.
Winpart offers four main product domains with reliable suppliers:
- Parts with well-known brands: Denso, Asin, Kavo, Valeo
- Lubricant: Motul, Aisin
- Battery: Yuasa
- Tires: Michelin, Bf Goodrich, Tigar
Whether you are a car repair professional, a workshop manager, a fleet manager, or simply a mechanics enthusiast, Winpart is an answer to the search for quality at the best price.
We are seeking to recruit a qualified, passionate and self-driven candidate to fill the vacant position of Team Leader, reporting to the Parts Manager – Winpart, and based at Head Office.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the operations of the parts department and to ensure timely delivery of parts to customers at all times, achieve sales targets, compliance with CFAO Motors Kenya parts Standard Operating Procedures as well as effective team management.
The key roles and responsibilities include:
- Meeting monthly sales targets.
- Develop and maintain effective customer network within the region to ensure business growth and revenue increase.
- Monitor the performance of the parts representatives/ counter sales against sales targets to ensure performance gaps are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
- Monitor parts management processes and procedures to ensure full compliance and minimal exposure to risk.
- Supervise the arrangement and cleanliness of the parts store to ensure efficient usage of space and ease of access to the parts as well as compliance with Anzen guidelines.
- Supervise sales reporting to ensure lost sales are captured by each Parts staff in a timely manner.
- Monitor creation of new customer account and maintain accurate and updated customer database.
- Follow up on customer complaints to ensure timely resolution to all forwarded complaints, high customer satisfaction, retention and attraction.
- Prepare reports on the performance of the department to ensure management is informed of performance gaps in timely manner
- Collect debt and participate to clear the dead stock.
- To generate aftermarket brands Sales based on targets to transporters, Independent Workshops, Dealers, end users, companies, and Resellers for all vehicles applications.
- To collect market feedback for potential business improvement
- Capturing of data and lost sales into the system with accuracy.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining customer database information for an efficient CRM.
- Preparing and maintaining a daily, weekly and monthly sales activity report.
- Prospect and identifying new customers in the market.
- Be adaptive for field sales and counter sales when is required.
- Assure a positive VOC with all customers.
- Issuance of requested quotations and invoicing to ensure this is done in line with the CMK SOPs, to support the achievement of Parts Sales Targets.
- Advice customer on substitution of parts when identical part is not available.
- Execute various sales growth strategies for parts sales
- Provide customer with all parts knowledge and technical advice in order to achieve the set targets.
- To be involved in attending any events to promote the brands, such as marketing, training, technical
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
Minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role
- Bachelor of Commerce degree in Sales & Marketing degree /business related discipline from a recognized institution
- Working experience in Excel and Powerpoint
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales from a reputable company, 2 of which must be in a supervisory position
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the business
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Valid driving license
Applications close on Friday 2nd December 2022
*We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the large volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified candidates please fill in the form below.