Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
CFK Africa seeks an experienced Communications Manager who will report to the Executive Director and is responsible for communications across various media platforms. S/he will lead the implementation of CFK Africa’s communications strategy and systems as well as support all internal and external communications tasks. S/he will participate actively as a valued member of our team, supporting the integration of communications into our program core objectives and implementation approaches.
CFK Africa Headquarters, Nairobi, Kenya.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work with CFK Africa staff in both Kenya and the US to conceptualize and implement communications strategies and campaigns.
2. Lead the implementation of communication strategy including organizational brand positioning.
3. Develop, write and edit communications and marketing materials, including press releases, videos, newsletters, blog posts and social media content.
4. Promote communications and marketing materials through appropriate social media channels.
5. Ensure that all communications and marketing material aligns with CFK Africa brand standards.
6. Maintain digital media archives, including photos and videos.
7. Responsible for local branding, advertising, trade shows, organization events and assisting in the development of promotional collateral.
8. Manage the communication calendar to support partnership development efforts.
9. Develop escalation protocols for managing communication crises, should they arise.
10. Track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of communications campaigns.
11. Collaborate with appropriate program staff to gather, oversee, and deliver program impact stories for multi-channel campaigns encompassing thought leadership, email campaigns, blog posts, videos and social media strategies.
12. Contribute to and execute local media outreach (press kit) materials, including press releases, pitch letters, case studies, feature articles, and trend stories.
13. In collaboration with US staff, assist with the development of the annual report and other marketing collateral.
14. Write, copy edit and assist in the development of donor reports and grant proposals.
15. Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
1. Bachelor’s degree in communications or related digital management field.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in project support for communications and digital content creation and management.
3. Excellent writing, editing and oral intercultural communication skills in both Swahili and English.
4. Excellent photography and video production skills.
5. Ability to turn content from channels into media-worthy stories.
6. Knowledge of international community development, gender and ethnicity issues, youth education, public health, and asset building a plus.
7. Working understanding of digital marketing tactics, strategy and execution.
8. Experience with event management and photography.
9. Experience using photo editing, video editing and desktop publishing software including Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, In Design and Illustrator and/or open-source graphic design platforms.
10. Experience with website content development.
11. Work experience in the NGO sector is desired.
You must be logged in to post a comment.