Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Our vision is to make electric mobility more accessible to a broader market by making the technology more cost-efficient and simplifying deployment. Roam focuses on mass transit products, such as electric motorcycles used for taxi and delivery as well as electric buses in a public transport setting.
About the role:
Roam is welcoming its first Charging Infrastructure Apprenticeship Program four (4) highly motivated and impact driven young professional. The goal of this Apprenticeship will be to identify & map charging depots for electric vehicles. Under the Charging department, Roam is looking at the following profiles.
Profile A : Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Background
- At least one successful experience at KPLC
- Develop Electrical Schematics
- Great understanding with Costing / Sourcing
- Excellent reporting skills
- Capacity to Drive a Motorbike (recommended only)
Profile B : GIS / Urban Planner
- Urban planning Background
- Knowledgeable in field mapping and data collection
- Skilled in GIS software
- Knowledgeable in space and map design
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills.
- Self motivated
Roam will add the following training:
- Electric Vehicles & Electric Buses fundamentals
- Charging Infrastructure
- Simple Financial Modeling
Share an application with a short summary of yourself and why you think this program is a great fit for you.
Deadline: 12th October 2023