Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Support partners in developing annual operating plans and budget, monitoring and data collection plans and methodologies, including appropriate tools.
- Support to oversee quality implementation of M&E activities at partners level and projects to meet ChildFund International standards.
- Support external consultants’ baseline, surveys, mid-term evaluations, specialized studies and final evaluations to include sampling methodologies, data collection instruments, analysis and report development
- Provide support for annual reviews and reflections with implementing staff and communities and analyze data trends towards objectives achievement
- Support in ensuring quality of existing data, sources and methods of data collection.
- Collaborate with CO and local partners in documentation, learning and sharing and promoting further standardization on how we work.
- Perform any other duties related to MEL as maybe assigned to you.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Be a recent (Class of 2021/22) University degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Knowledge Management or Project Planning and management.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate effectively in networks and communities of practice, both face-to-face and remotely
- Intermediate or advanced Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point)
- Strong written and verbal language skills in English & Swahili
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Team working skills
- Strong willingness and ability to learn, work under pressure
- Knowledge of mobile data applications such as CommCare, KOBO Collect, ODK
- Knowledge or familiarity with project cycle management
- Organized and able to manage own time under guidance and direction from line-manager
- A professional certificate in monitoring and evaluation
- Database management skills
- Familiarity with information management systems and data visualisation skills applications such as Power BI, Advanced Excel.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their Application letter, CV, National ID copy and relevant certificates to KenyaHR@childfund.org to reach us not later than Tuesday, 31 January 2023.