CITAM wishes to recruit experienced to strengthen its Human Resource Management function.
Responsible for providing Human Resource support across the ministry within the stipulated HR policy guidelines and structure.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
§ Coordination of new employee induction processes.
§ Timely Preparation of temporary workers wages.
§ Preparation of applicable staff benefits and maintaining updated records of the same.
§ Leave administration and accurate reporting.
§ Staff welfare support and coordination of health & safety initiatives.
§ Facilitation of seamless staff clearance procedures for exiting staff.
§ Implementation of special projects as may be authorized from time to time.
§ Management of staff records to ensure up to date information for effective decision making.
§ Maintenance of an accurately updated ERP Database.
§ Employee head count.
§ HR Field visits.
§ Employee movement support & facilitation.
§ Preparation of monthly reports.
Qualifications & Requirements.
· Must be a Born-Again Christian who conforms to CITAM statement of faith.
· Minimum of a Higher Diploma in Human Resource from reputable institutions of learning.
· Minimum of 4 years continuous experience in a Generalist HR environment.
· IHRM Membership with good standing.
· Hands on experience with HRIMS systems.
· Must be an excellent communicator, honest, diligent, self-driven and a team player.
· Experience in a Parachurch Organization.
· Professional exposure in Media, Hospitality, Education, Church Organization & Hotel Industries.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Appreciation of Kenyan labour laws and regulations.
To apply for this position, interested and qualified applicants should send an application and their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than Tuesday 31st January 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.