Christian Blind Mission (CBM)
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
These are your responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Business Services Management, the job holder will act as the single point of contact for all requests/topics which come up where FaOD is/needs to be involved. The FBP will work very closely with other key stakeholders to ensure the integrity and conformity of the business controlling processes.
- Acts as one face to internal customer and as ‘Go-To’ Partner for Managers when they need support and guidance on financial system/technical queries for financial reports, charts and analyses.
- Takes care of the end-to-end finance and business planning processes, financial reporting and analysis, internal financial controls and risk management
- Leverages financial analysis techniques and tools to provide key insights into business performance and business development
- Financial and Operations Oversight
- Supports on all financial matters that are key to achievement of strategic and operational objectives for the business on Partner payments and own infrastructure financials (plan, forecast and control)
- Financial Reporting, Planning and Monitoring
- Timely preparation, analysis and interpretation of management information, business plans and forecasts related to specific Divisions and organization, and to recommend actions based on the analyses
- Internal Controls and Risk Management
- Identification of and mitigating potential risks per CBM’s risk register as monitored on a regular basis
- Business Development and Creation of Business Cases
- Responsible for the delivery of inputs, insights and analysis to key planning processes for the business
These are your qualifications
- Holder of a university degree in accounting, business management or similar and CPA/ACA/ACCA is mandatory. Possession of an MBA is an advantage.
- Minimum of seven years of leadership experience in a similar position, preferably with an international development organisation
- Gives fact data and analysis based on pro-active recommendations
- Transforms business needs into (financial) technology/ data needs
- Exhibits a deep understanding of value flows of business (responsibilities and processes).
- Possesses ability to identify and address areas of improvements (efficiency, growth and risk)
- Knowledge in maintaining highly optimized finance processes
- Commitment to CBM’s mission, vision and values
You must be logged in to post a comment.