Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Responsible for making and reconciling payments receipting, banking of company funds, reconciliation of daily funds banking and cashbook receipts he is also responsible for supplier account reconciliations.
- Receipting all monies, schedules and cheques received by the customers;
- To ensure safe custody of daily cash and cheques collection;
- Preparation of banking slips for handing over to the banking cashier;
- Posting of manual receipts;
- Disbursing imprest when called upon; and
- Keeping safe custody of post-dated cheques and maintain a daily log.
- Supplier accounts reconciliation
- Bid bonds, guarantees management and preparing loan reports on the same
- Bachelor’s degree in any business related field
- ATC/CPA/ACCA added advantage or part qualification in relevant professional field
- 1 years of relevant experience.
Skills and Attributes
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- High Integrity
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 23rd September, 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 22nd October, 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.