Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Responsible for coordinating care management activities for effective and efficiency service delivery to our customers at the service providers.
- Liaise with the relevant medical practitioners for any overseas referrals;
- Coordinates and plans the care management team to ensure prompt service delivery to our customers;
- Coordinates and plan hospital visits to all clients admitted in the hospitals across the country, to assess the care given against the costs and the appropriateness of the care;
- Checks that authorization letters have been issued and sent to the hospital as per the agreed rates and promptly;
- Prepare and compile section reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis and forwards to the management.
- Review care reports to ensure that the treatment given is within the agreed Medical protocol.
- Ensure the call centre is manned 24 hours and that we are accessible to the customers and partners.
- Ensure customer concerns related to care access are reviewed and resolved in a timely and acceptable manner.
- Ensure the service access turnaround time is within the stipulated Service Level agreement.
- Ensure daily admissions reports are shared promptly to the relevant stake holders as per spelt out expectations.
- Carry out performance appraisal, coaching and mentoring staff;
- Resource allocation, staffing and leave approval;
- Participate in planning and budgeting for the department;
- Participate in various meeting and committees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or in a related field
- Kenya Registered Nursing (KRN) Diploma/Medical Diploma – Required
- Minimum of four (4) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Problem solving skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications;
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors;
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA;
- High emotional intelligence;
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 26th September 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 21st October 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to internal candidates only.