Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Responsible for assessing motor vehicle damage to ascertain the extent and quantify the repair costs.
- Review of external assessors reports and where required, negotiate the repair cost directly with repairers.
- Review of claim documents to confirm the claim authenticity while looking out for potentially fraudulent/exaggerated claims and advice accordingly.
- Assess and re-inspect motor vehicles and issue a report.
- Monitor and coordinate all vehicles under repairs through regular garage visits to ensure SLAs are adhered to.
- Resolve all technical disputes/complaints raised by insureds/ service providers.
- Review valuation reports presented to them by the underwriting team and advice accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Diploma in Automotive engineering
- Certificate of proficiency- Assessor (required)
- Up to three (3) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 27th September 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 26th October 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.