Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Promote and maintain high quality customer relations and grow revenues from CIC’s domain markets and the general commercial market.
- Maintain the required number of productive Marketing Executives as determined for each location by
- Continuous recruitment of qualified Marketing Executives as per official procedure.
- Providing continuous training to maintain appropriate skill, product knowledge, personal and professional development.
- Facilitating Compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring attainment of the individual and team targets on a monthly basis.
- Performance review to maintain high performance and balance on all attributes
- Providing support to Company market and stakeholder initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Up to three (3) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 23rd September 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 22nd October 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.