Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
To assess and prudently underwrite Group Life business in commercially sound terms and to ensure that all underwriting and documentation duties in the section operate effectively and efficiently.
- Asses business risk proposal (Accept/Reject Risk) on the basis of existing underwriting guidelines);
- To process schedules and issue policy document and endorsement;
- To ensure proper and accurate debiting and crediting and ensure proper reinsurance policy in place;
- Prepare quotes for clients;
- Process commission of agents and brokers;
- Ensure timely renewal notification;
- Medical Underwriting for all cases above free cover limit;
- Preparation of monthly business reports; and
- Co-ordinating activities in the section in the absence of the Underwriter.
- Bachelor Degree in a Business related field
- Progress towards CII or IIK (Desired)
- Up to one (1) years’ work experience.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 28th September 2022. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 31st October 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.