Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- To coordinate and support the delivery of effective learning and development programs and initiatives.
With guidance from the Group Learning and Development Manager:
- Maintain the annual learning calendar;
- Provide support for all learning activities including assisting in webinars, sharing recordings, invitation to trainings, sending reminders on upcoming trainings and monitoring attendance on the HRMIS;
- Track required learning interventions and source learning programs/interventions to address identified needs from performance management process;
- In coordination with the human resource partners, plan for induction sessions for all new joiners;
- Coordinate and follow-up on payment of external vendors;
- Coordinate and manage allocation of learning materials and training venues;
- Administering training program evaluation assessments;
- Develop and monitor service level agreements with external and internal stakeholders;
- Provide reports on key Learning & Development metrics according to an agreed schedule;
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding process and issuance of licenses on learning management platforms;
- Coordinate talent management and succession planning initiatives; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Academic and Professional Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s degree in a HR or a Business Related field
- Progress towards attaining CHRP or Higher Diploma in HR
- MS Office and other day to day computer software applications
- Experience in training, learning and development or learning platforms Minimum 1 year
- Knowledge and experience in content delivery methods Minimum 1 year
- Knowledge in insurance
Technical Skills Requirements
- Communication and presentation skills
- Customer Service
- Budgeting and reconciliation
- Data Analytics
- Planning and Organizing meetings
- Business Management
- Knowledge of digital learning Solutions
- Knowledge in adult learning Methodologies
- Knowledge of Instructional design Techniques
You must be logged in to post a comment.