Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The IT business analyst’s overall role is to ensure optimal availability, configuration, and utilization of CIC Groups system applications in a manner that meets the internal customers’ requirements, creates efficient and business supporting solutions whilst maintaining relationships with vendors, users, and key stakeholders by applying best practice project management practices in the implementation of system changes and enhancements. The role holder will be responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the Group ERP and CRM, Microsoft Navision & Dynamics applications. The applicant MUST have experience in the Insurance Industry.
- Administration and proactive monitoring of CIC Groups business applications primarily, but not limited to; Microsoft AX, (D365FO), and Dynamics CRM by developing necessary measures through regular business system maintenance to achieve optimal system functioning as per internal S.L.As.
- Gains understanding of internal customer needs, communicates and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to develop business cases for system changes.
- Support the implementation of cloud ERP (Dynamics 365FO) through offering technical leadership in scoping, requirements, testing, Go Live and Post Go Live.
- Provides technical input in creating and documenting functional specifications when customizations or extensions to the Microsoft ERP & CRM solutions are required.
- Reviews the applications regularly to support system innovation: Gathers business requirements from the business users, converts to technical specifications, codes, and maintains complex components of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM application such as server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
- Responsible for data related development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to ensure seamless data exchange to Microsoft ERP/Dynamics from CIC core insurance systems, migrating required data sources into the Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models.
- Support integrations with Dynamics CRM and ERP through proactive monitoring and escalation of any level 2 integration support issues.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, facilitating system acceptance testing and creating supporting documentation: Maintains functional specification documents for systems including user licenses utilization, change requests, test reports, user access lists and system controls reviews and improvements.
- Develop relevant ICT user application software training programmes to ensure optimal utilization of the software.
- Execution of security matrices for systems through regular review of system rights and access in order to enforce system controls within the applications.
- Review and advise the organization on proper application software licensing to safeguard Company interests from litigation due to licensing non-compliance.
- Implement disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures in line with the ICT policies as applicable to application software.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field
- Project Management Certification, Agile Methodologies, PMP or Lean Six Sigma will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in ERP and CRM administration/development.
- Proficiency in Dynamics ERP and CRM, ASP.NET, C#, and service-oriented architecture.
- Experience in System Implementations & Projects
- Experience with D365 Integration Technologies – MS Power Platform, Azure Logic Apps, Batch Data API, OData, Web Services.
Skills and Competencies
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Modelling techniques and methods.
- Experience in middleware, integrations to IPRS, payment channels etc.
- Experience working with vendors outside Kenya.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the Insurance industry
You must be logged in to post a comment.