Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The Team Leader will be responsible for selling and growing retail Life Assurance products through Sales Officers under their supervision. This shall include recruiting, training, retaining and providing overall leadership to the Sales Officers as prescribed by the company to ensure key performance indicators for are met.
- Recruitment, selection and retention of productive Sales Officers;
- Conducting trainings on company products, processes, sales and soft skills to achieve results;
- Building good relationship with the Relationship officers, Branch Managers and allied staff to achieve set sales targets;
- Performance management and supervision to drive retail life sales and meet targets;
- Provide one-to-one coaching, mentoring and motivation to Sales Officers and ensure that they effectively implement strategies and agreed action plans;
- Searching proactively for new revenue generating opportunities in the assigned market to meet the company targets and following up on new leads and referrals;
- Providing effective customer service to both prospective and existing customers;
- Preparing sales and other management reports as required from time to time and proactively addressing shortfalls; and
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Regional Manager
- Minimum of a Diploma in a business related course. A Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage
- Must have a valid IRA License for the current year
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience within the financial services industry
- Relevant professional qualifications in Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance – COP/ECOP
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Understanding of the working environment
You must be logged in to post a comment.