Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Assessment of risk positions and exposures for all CIC Group entities as well as actions taken to manage these risks.
- Conducting regular stress testing and scenario analyses for relevant risks (including but not limited to operational risk, concentration risk, market risk, liquidity risk, counter party default risk, contagion risk, regulatory risk and strategic risks) and subsequent review of controls.
- Preparation and/or regular update of the risk framework, risk registers, risk appetite statements and risk tolerance statements for each of the CIC Group entities
- Analysis of trends and patterns and developing rules and strategies to improve the efficiency of risk identification and assessment
- Monthly reporting of key and emerging risks for all CIC Group entities
- Assessment of changes in CIC Group’s risk profile and pre-defined risk limits and advising management accordingly
- Continuous monitoring of political, economic, social and technological events that would affect CIC Group’s risk matrix and identification of appropriate remedial measures
- Preparation of action tracking plans on risks and controls and monitoring agreed actions to closure
- Maintenance of risk and incidence logs as well as monitoring of compliance to controls
- Degree/ in relevant field / relevant technical training certificate / part qualification in relevant professional field.
- CISA/CISM/CRM, Progress in CPA (preferred)
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Problem solving skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications