Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Work closely with senior bankers to provide overall relationship management support
- Provide a wide range of treasury and corporate finance solutions, including day-to-day cash management, trade, vendor finance, foreign exchange, loans, debt capital markets (fixed income and bank), share repurchase, and interest rate and equity derivatives
- Support bankers in cross-selling Citi’s full spectrum of products and services to generate revenue by identifying and responding to customers’ financial, advisory, transactional needs
- Conduct marketing and execution activities in coordination with Bankers, Relationship Analysts and Associates, Citi’s international offices and product/investment banking partners
- Responsible for developing an understanding of all credit, transactional and franchise risks in coordination with senior coverage officers to facilitate deal execution and risk mitigation processes, including the preparation of credit approvals, obtaining Capital and Risk approvals, and supervising transaction return calculations
- Evaluate public filings, research reports, operations, business plans and financial forecasts to produce strategic and financial analyses
- Continuously stay informed of best practices and market and industry trends
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Business preferred
- Proven and progressive related lending/credit experience or equivalent product experience
- Demonstrated credit skills, including a background in credit
- Experience with large corporate clients, capital markets products, derivatives, credit, cash management, trade, finance and securities products preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Corporate Banking business including related products, pertinent regulations and the lending and credit approval process
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated planning, negotiation, organizational and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
You must be logged in to post a comment.