Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
To meet the needs of the Church, we seek to build teams that represent the diverse perspectives, broad life experiences and backgrounds of our global Church membership. With that in mind, we encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
- Interact with customers over the telephone or face to face.
- Input and correct customer orders and subscriptions through various computer software packages.
- Learn to find own errors and correct with instruction.
- Train on the different computer software packages, follows policies & procedures, expand knowledge of Distribution product line, handle customers on the telephone and face to face, deal with all types of orders and subscriptions, help answer customer questions and problems, deal with customer personalities (ie. Unsatisfied and disappointed customers).
- Increase speed and accuracy in all areas where training has been received.
Must be worthy of a Temple Recommend
- Bachelor’s degree in stores management, Business Management/Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum Four years of work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Excellent record keeping Skills,
- An eye for details and ability to identify errors.
- Good time management and ability to collaborate with others.
- Basic accounting skills. Good customer service skills.
- Good telephone skills.
- Familiarity with computer equipment