Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Work with other departments within the Group to identify requirements and develop Mobile solutions (database design, workflows, user/data interfaces, integrations) and design, development and 3 rd line support of business Applications, ranging from user analysis, design and development to implementation and maintenance.
- Build mobile Application wireframes and UX designs.
- Configure and/or customize business applications to meet business requirements using various database and software tools.
- Assist in presentations of system functionality to new users and departments. Drives systems adoption by business users.
- Enhance and create user and system documentation as needed.
- Work directly with the IT support personnel and teams to resolve issues identified and escalated during daily operations.
- Perform the necessary technical design and development functionality to ensure that business
application systems can be effectively developed and implemented.
- Design and development of front-end tier(s), middle tier(s), and /or back-end database tier(s) for business applications.
- Capturing of business applications information needs and mapping of the same to the software and /or database components.
- Perform data modelling to analyse and specify data structures within an application system.
- Developing database objects and structures for data storage, retrieval and reporting according to specifications.
- Implementing and testing database design and functionality and tuning for performance.
- Research and provide input on design approach, performance and base functionality improvements for various procedures and applications.
- Generation of ideas to improve efficiency in software and application services offered to the business, and/or generate revenue for business.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Degree in Computer Science or a technical-related field
- 2+ years Experience in Cloud serverless development e.g. Azure functions, logic Apps, AWS lambda
- 2+ years Experience in Mobile development using Flutter
- 3+ years Experience working with net technologies is a plus
- Certifications in Mobile application development is a plus
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in Mobile applications design and development.
- Experience in setup and managing DevOps pipeline.
- Experience in working with Middleware solutions preferably Oracle Fusion Middleware/Oracle SOA
- Experience with development frameworks e.g Django, node JS, Angular, e.t.c
- 2 years’ experience with RDMS preferably MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, and Informix.
Closing Date : 02-10-2023