Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Accounts Assistant REF (ES/AA/02/23)
Our client, a licensed deposit-taking Sacco headquartered in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit qualified and highly motivated individuals to fill the position of Accounts Assistant.
Reporting to the Accountant, the individual will be responsible for the administration of the Members’ personal accounts and posting of financial transactions.
- Maintenance of members’ registers i.e., update of membership and preparation of dividends.
- Production of members’ monthly reports.
- Ensure daily reconciliations.
- Extraction of the monthly trial balance, cash flows, and forecast statements.
- Verification of payment vouchers to assess accuracy.
- Maintaining the general ledger.
- Maintaining SACCO’S books of accounts including petty cash, banking, and bank reconciliation, debtors’ and creditors’ schedules, and other relevant accounting duties.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- CPA Part 2
- Computer literate
- 2 years of working experience
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to click on the link below and fill out the online application form and submit it by 3rd February 2023. Any applications received after the closing date shall not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 24th February 2023, consider your application as unsuccessful.