Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
FOSA Manager REF: (ES/FM/01/23)
Our client, a licensed deposit-taking Sacco headquartered in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit qualified and highly motivated individuals to fill the position of FOSA Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), The FOSA Manager shall be responsible for all aspects of FOSA business. Deliver business growth by offering attractive products and effectively managing operations to ensure customer satisfaction while meeting internal and regulatory compliance requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Some of the key responsibilities of this position include but shall not be limited to:
- Ensure efficient and effective management of the FOSA department and supervision of staff.
- Coordinate cash collections from the bank and ensure delivery to branches on time.
- Design, administer and interpret FOSA policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements in the execution of FOSA operations.
- Prepare departmental budgets and ensure adequate budgetary controls.
- In collaboration with the business development manager, design, implement and promote demand-driven FOSA-related products and services.
- Manage all society cash payments made through the FOSA.
- Ensure the accuracy of all FOSA branch transactions.
- Ensure that the FOSA observes liquidity and cash ratios and that adequate levels of cash are maintained as well as treasury management.
- Ensure the accuracy of the treasury cash movement throughout the Sacco.
- Manage the operations of all branch loans and advances to ensure efficiency and income growth throughout the department.
- Prepare monthly FOSA reports including branches performance as well as product/service consumption.
- Ensuring adherence to cash security arrangements and insurance requirements.
- Prepare, guide, mentor, and motivate FOSA staff to deliver on the approved strategic goals and targets.
- Identify irregularities such as fraud, forgery, theft, and cash differences, and take appropriate action in collaboration with the human resource manager.
Minimum Qualification & Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce.
- Must be a CPA (K) holder.
- Working experience with MS dynamics Navision.
- 3 years of experience in a FOSA management role.
- Good analytical, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to click on the link below and fill out the online application form and submit it by 3rd February 2023. Any applications received after the closing date shall not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 24th February 2023, consider your application as unsuccessful.