Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Records Officer REF (ES/RO/01/23)
Our client, a licensed deposit-taking Sacco headquartered in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit qualified and highly motivated individuals to fill the position of Records Officer.
Responsible for the Registry and Document Management System.
Some of the key responsibilities of this position include but shall not be limited to:
- Oversee the registry department.
- Ensure that all members’ correspondences are accurately filed in members’ personal files as a daily exercise.
- Ensure current members’ nominee forms are sealed and in safe custody.
- Confirm all records received and files returned to the registry.
- Limit and restrict access to records at the registry.
- Ensure retrieval and return of files to order.
- Open and update new members’ files, closing of old files, and maintain deceased and withdrawal files.
- Ensure members’ personal details are properly maintained in the IT system.
- Ensure stock and asset registers are properly maintained.
- Come up with processes and procedures that will govern the movement of files and members’ correspondences from the registry office to the other offices.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- Diploma in Records Management
- Computer Literate
- 3 years of working experience
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to click on the link below and fill out the online application form and submit it by 3rd February 2023. Any applications received after the closing date shall not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 24th February 2023, consider your application as unsuccessful.