Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Head – Diaspora & Remittances Department
Are you a self-driven individual with a proven track record to exceed sales targets and customer expectations? Are you uniquely predisposed to lead quality, convenient, friendly, and personalized service, quickly and efficiently to diaspora customers? If yes, then look no further; Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the ideal place for you, here, you will find growth opportunities at every step of your career.
Reporting to the Director – Retail & Business Banking Division, the role holder will be responsible for developing and executing diaspora Banking strategies, driving initiatives that will enhance clients’ growth, local and international agent/subagent recruitments, driving relevant digital clients solutions, managing and onboarding partners and ecosystems to drive remittances, build clients loyalty and engagement, enhance team performance at the same time ensuring operational efficiency and excellent service delivery.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Be a business growth driver.
- Develop winning executable diaspora segment strategies.
- Develop new and enhance existing product offerings.
- Come up with and effectively enhance the client’s delivery channel strategies.
- Come up with and enhance sales strategies locally and internationally.
- Oversee product marketing in a data-driven manner through research.
- Aggressively drive and deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs and cross-selling all key diaspora products while meeting clients’ needs.
- Create an empowering environment for the sales teams, able to role model initiatives and effective team leadership.
- Be innovative, forward-looking, and agile in meeting clients’ needs and expectations.
- Knowledgeable on matters of diaspora and remittances for effective business growth.
- Fully aware of all diaspora clients’ local and international regulations applicable to compliance and risk.
- Able to appraise clients’ credit requirements, conversant with financial statement analysis.
- Excellent presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders.
- Own and manage products and channel sales targets to contribute towards the growth of loans and liabilities.
- Achieve individual and team-assigned financial and business growth targets.
- Drive new product development after analysis of both market needs and competitor actions.
Skills, Competencies, and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing, or a related field of study with a minimum of 4 years of exposure in the diaspora business.
- Experience in relationship management and customer service, credit analysis, and administration, and experience in retail, corporate, treasury and mortgage products as well experience in digital marketing and money transfer services.
- Professional qualifications (KIB/ACIB/CPA/ACCA) are an added advantage.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Excellent relationship management skills, and interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-term, high-quality, and trusted relationships.
- Excellent communication, planning, and organization skills with the ability to set and meet stretching targets and strict deadlines.
- High-level collaboration skills and ability to work in a team environment with a focus on winning as a team.
- Result-driven, demonstratable sales track record, networking, selling, and influencing skills, and ability to identify new opportunities.
- Demonstrate a solid awareness of operational risk and quality in driving service excellence.
How to apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number HDB/RBBD/2023 by 31st January 2023.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.