IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
About the job
Comfort Homes Real Estate seeks to hire experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidates to fill in the role of Sales & Marketing Executives in our Kitengela branch. The desired persons will be reporting to the Sales and Marketing Team Leader.
Key Responsibilities :
• Conduct market analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates
• Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media
• Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects
• Ensure strong understanding of the company value proposition
• Liaise with the Sales Managers periodically to identify and seal business opportunities
• Provide after sale customer services and maintaining a client and potential client database in the company’s files
• Provide periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns
• Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements
• Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
• Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as sale agreements and titles
• Oversee the promotion of property sales on social media.
• Carry out other related tasks as might be required from time to time.
•-At least 1years’ experience working as a Marketer/Sales Executive, in the real estate sector, insurance or finance sector.
– Must be ready to commence work immediately.
-Must be residing in Kitengela and and its environs.
N/B MUST BE 27 YEARS AND ABOVE.
• Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
• Good organization and administrative skills
• A strong team player
• Ability to perform with minimal supervision
• Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business.