Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Planning and Reporting
- Collaborate with the Communications Manager to strategize and execute communication plans for World Vision Kenya initiatives.
- Devise strategic solutions for communication obstacles.
- Determine target audiences, tailor messaging, and select optimal communication mediums.
- Oversee and ensure efficient, secure management of the Audiovisual Production unit, including equipment maintenance and asset tracking.
- Handle recording, billing, and archiving tasks for the Audiovisual Studio.
- Ensure that all communications and marketing material align with brand standards
- In partnership with advocacy, disaster management, and other technical divisions, generate strategic visual content to amplify World Vision Kenya’s engagement, fostering alliances and ensuring adaptability to evolving matters.
- Engage deeply with advocacy groups for cohesive stakeholder outreach through collaborative events, shared statements, and other collaborative efforts.
- Capture compelling stories and visuals from field operations that highlight the essence and impact of World Vision Kenya’s initiatives.
- Maintain and regularly update a visual content library, ensuring easy retrieval and consistent content quality.
- Adhere to World Vision Kenya’s branding and ethical standards in all audiovisual outputs, ensuring consistent representation and respect for subjects.
- Stay updated with latest techniques and technologies in videography and photography to continuously elevate the quality and relevance of visual content.
- Establish and nurture connections with both local and international media, along with key stakeholders, to champion World Vision’s mission and strategy in Kenya.
- Coordinate public relations efforts across various platforms to enhance organizational visibility.
- Seek and capitalize on opportunities for World Vision to gain prominence in both local and international media channels.
- Engage in the strategic planning and preparation for press conferences and media interactions.
- Offer specialized training in video production and media relations to Branch, Project, and field program managers, as well as designated communication liaisons.
- Participate in Trans teams and support other initiatives by partners in the spirit of integration
- Any other duties as might be assigned from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Journalism or a related field from a recognized institution.
- Proficient communication abilities, encompassing both written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrable skills in photography and videography.
- Computer literacy is essential, with proficiency in video editing software and familiarity with digital platforms.
- Creativity combined with a collaborative team spirit.
- Strong organizational and time management capabilities, with the resilience to manage multiple projects simultaneously and perform under pressure.
- Open-mindedness and a well-established network within the media industry.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local and International Applicants (IA’s) Accepted