IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
About the job
Job Title: Presales Engineer – Security
Role Objective: Responsible for designing security solutions and supporting sales activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide advisory roles on Security solutions design and presales-related activities, to both colleagues and clients.
· Provide advisory roles on the trends within the industry that are Security related.
· Implementation of Security solutions based on different vendors and technologies
· Implementation of Security assessments, audits, and remediation.
· Develop relationships with key technical decision-makers and influencers within targeted markets.
· Identify new sales opportunities through pro-active engagement with technical teams by overseeing security pre-sales presentations and demonstrations to clients.
· Staying with a project until resolution is reached and maintaining contact with the customer (verbally&written) in every stage of the process
· Identify and address recurring issues to a resolution together with clients’ escalation resources
- Execute other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or a related field
- Certifications in CCNP/CCNA/Fortinet & NSE 7 will be an added advantage.
- Significant technical knowledge in Checkpoint/Palo Alto/Cyber Security/Cisco Firewalls and implementation.
Knowledge & Skills Requirement
- Progressive experience in the IT field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter and ability to manage projects.
How To Apply
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must-read Presales Engineer-Security as the email subject