Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To ensure that the field office maintains Concern internal systems and best practice for logistics and administration functions. In liaison with the Nairobi and Isiolo teams, ensure efficient and timely systems support for programme implementation.
Logistics and Procurement Support
- Under the guidance of the logistics team in Nairobi and the county manager, facilitate all local procurement processes in Isiolo office including reviewing of SRs for completeness, collecting quotations, processing LPOs and general liaison with local suppliers.
- Support processing and submitting invoices for all field office procurements, accommodation and conferences to Nairobi for payments.
- Update SR Tracking Sheet for any procurements carried out in Isiolo
- Submit monthly Stock Reconciliation Report and Transport Reports
- In liaison with the county managers and Nawiri admin officer, facilitate vehicle movement planning for Concern programming in Isiolo whenever necessary.
- With support from the systems team in Nairobi, support maintaining the Inventory for Isiolo office and ensure the Fixed Asset Register is up to date.
Administration and Finance Support
- Liaise with Nawiri Admin for proper running and maintenance of the office premises and administration services in the Merti, Garbatulla and Isiolo office including ensuring general office supplies are available
- Support organize accommodation for visitors where needed
- Receive all payment documents from Isiolo, Merti and Garbatulla for County and Sn. Manager H&N approval and submit to CRS Isiolo and Concern Nairobi for payment
- Assist in photocopying, scanning and sending of programme and payment support documents and filing is complete, accurate, up to date, and in correct order to facilitate checks and audits
- Liaise with Sub County Managers to schedule repairs and maintenance for equipment and offices where needed
- Update payment tracker for payment done by Concern and CRS on a weekly basis and share out with County Managers
- Adhere to and promote the standards outlined in the Concern Code of Conduct and associated policies to their team, beneficiaries, and be committed to providing a safe working environment
- Participating and contributing towards Concern’s emergency response, as and when necessary
- Take all possible measure to meet Core Humanitarian Standards (CHS)
- Any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
Minimum Education, Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Diploma in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Operations or relevant field
- Basic accounting skills will be an added advantage
- At least two (2) year experience in a similar role. Previous experience of working in an NGO.
- Professional certification in procurement and logistics or relevant field
- Proficiency with computers programmes, excel, word, spread sheets
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- High integrity and demonstrated ability to follow standards and policies
- Ability to work in a systematic and organized manner
- Energy to work long hours when needed and be out in the field all day
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Innovative, team player with an ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills and can work well with others
- Deliver results
- Creative and innovative and open minded to changes
Method of Application
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a detailed CV with three referees and Cover Letter Only to email@example.com with the subject of the email as ‘ Logistics and Administration Assistant’ on or before Monday 29th May 2023 “. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
You must be logged in to post a comment.