Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Develop and manage pipelines from new and existing customers, referrals, cold calls and capitalize on this database to grow the book
- Prepare a sales plan in relation to the branch and department strategy and manage implementation of the same
- Increase wallet size for existing portfolio through cross-sell, up-sell and retention
Acquisition: Business Development
- Required to open set target accounts and ensure these accounts are active and of value balances.
- Meet individual loan targets for the retail book through workplace banking and other retail loan products
- Underwrite personal and retail loans through Credit Quest
- Ensure that individual portfolio asset quality is within the set branch target.
- Sell the full array of products, channels and services relevant to the retail clients and in line with key focus for the branch.
- Respond to customer enquiries, concerns and create positive solutions [consistency on impressive customer experience]
- Recognize, refer and cross-sell opportunities to the relevant business units
- Prepare and submit on time the daily/weekly sales reports
- Consistently meet and exceed sales targets for loans, deposits, CASA, Channels and income
- Actively participate in business activations & sales campaigns that support the growth of retail business at the branch
- Keep abreast with the bank’s products’ features, benefits and all regulatory requirements.
- Initiate, record and update all customer interactions through a variety of methods, including call reports and customer relationship management system
- Attend approved seminars and community events.
- Maintain the sales environment, actively participate in regular sales and office staff meetings.
- Provide a customer experience that is consistent across all customer touch points.
- Maintain a professional appearance that is supportive of business
- Forward feedback from customers to the Branch Manager and recommend changes based on the feedback.
- Ensure 100% compliance to KYC, AML policies and account opening procedures in line with the bank’s policies and procedures and the Prudential Guidelines.
- Keep up to date customer records as provided by the Prudential Guidelines.
- Adhere to set bank TAT/ SLA on all processes including but not limited to Account opening, Loan processing, customer complaints handling.
- Keep up to date on the controls in place to protect the bank against criminal, fraudulent activities and unnecessary risk and exposure.
- Work efficiently as a team in the branch and offer good customer service to internal customers [staff in support units]
- Sign off BSC and individual performance targets for the year. Timely self- appraisal in line with the banks appraisal cycle
- Attend set trainings, sharing and application of knowledge learnt.
- Adhere to leave schedules to achieve Work life balance.
Customers of this Position
- Elite Clientele
- Personal/Workplace Banking Clientele
- Walk ins
Knowledge; Skills and Experience required for this Role
- Basic banking processes
- Business process
- Analyze credit and financial information.
- 1 year banking experience in related field
- Graduate from an accredited University preferably in Business related course.
Competencies required for this Role
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Planning and Organizing