Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Growth of medical insurance business to meet set annual premium targets
- Secure new business directly or through intermediaries in all the business channels.
- Maintain excellent customer service to intermediaries and clients.
- Service existing business.
- Follow up on renewals for medical insurance business.
- Forward proposal forms and all KYC documents to underwriting department.
- Ensure timely collections of premium as per the credit control policy.
- Prepare weekly reports as required by the BDM Corporate health.
- Undertake initial underwriting in accordance with set guidelines to ensure sound acceptance of risk.
- Respond to customer and client enquiries.
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors’ degree in a business-related field.
- Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, IIK).
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience in the insurance industry.
Leadership category responsibility framework (Core Competencies)
Emerging Leaders in Britam need to:
- Plan, direct and apply efficiencies and resources to optimise output and profitability against time, cost, and team targets.
- Effectively communicate strategic and operational departmental goals and objectives to peers and others to ensure proper implementation.
- Ensure that department priorities are adhered to and effectively communicated.
- Ensure competent and effective people resources through appropriate coaching, development, and
people supervision as appropriate.
- Embody a high performance, proactive culture.
- Effectively ensure the adherence to key performance areas, deadlines, and goals to optimize operational effectiveness.
- Effectively communicate resource needs, possible opportunities, and achievements to management to aid them in their decision-making.
- Effectively set and monitor priorities and objectives for more junior staff.
- Understand and communicate objectives in relation to the larger organizational impact.
- Effectively disseminate knowledge within the correct context, towards subordinates as well as
- Appropriately model the company values while setting the pace and energy for delivering.
- Effectively manage and communicate change within the department to increase staff and process
- Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels.
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients.
- Improve service delivery for clients.
- Engage in continuous brand building to become the trusted partners to clients.
Deadline closes : 26-09-2023