Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Generate sales leads for outboard engines by searching for potential customers, clients, and buyers through effective prospecting tactics.
- Identify and recruit Stockists and constantly work with them to grow outboard engine and spare parts sales.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule by successfully employing effective sales and marketing tactics
- Build constructive customer relationships with key stakeholders – Fishermen, boat builders, spare parts sellers, and boat owners and actively seek new ways of partnering to build pipelines and close deals.
- Gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance.
- Coordinate sales efforts with branches to maximize customer interest and sales levels.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Must be based in Kisumu and in Mombasa.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Proven working experience in sales (minimum 3 years) with a demonstrable and successful sales track record and especially door-door.
- Relevant industry background/experience (water-borne transport e.g. motor boats, etc.) an added advantage. – VERY IMPORTANT.
- An ability to build relationships with people at all levels.
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Distributor Sales Reps – Outboard Motors) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 3rd February 2023