Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs all the physical operations of the company. These activities include but are not limited to; trucks and logistics follow-up, pick-up, and delivery of produce from farmers lead distribution team to the market as directed by sales, time management on handling the product, and all related works.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives. Recommends their adoption to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls (SOPs), to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the enterprise.
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the CEO
- Directs the development and establishment of adequate and equitable personnel policies throughout the organization, including compensation policies and employee benefit plans.
- Ensures that the interests and welfare of employees as individuals are preserved and protected.
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the operations teams.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of occupational health and safety standards within the workplace.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO on all matters of importance.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Implement changes and proposed plans.
- Engage in media obligations and public relations.
- Setting precedence for the working culture and environment
- Ensure their employees complete all their assignments efficiently;
- Hiring staff, sticking to a budget
- Following marketing strategies
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors), etc.
Requirement and Qualifications
- Degree in Business/ Chemistry or relevant field (MSc/MA is a plus)
- At least 10 years of experience in managing a team, managing multiple operational functions.
- Knowledge of the production of Spirits & Ethanol is an added advantage.
- Experience in planning and budgeting;
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Industry knowledge.
- Business planning, Integrity, People-Orientated & Financial Administration;
- General Management Stakeholder Engagement & Analytical Skills;
- Strategic Leadership; Team Player; Detailed Orientated;
- Good decision maker; Emotional and Cultural Intelligence;
- Deductive and Interpretive Reasoning;
- Able to travel; and clean disciplinary and criminal record.
- Valid Driving License
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Office Administrator) to firstname.lastname@example.orgInterested and qualified? Go to Corporate Staffing on www.corporatestaffing.co.ke to apply
You must be logged in to post a comment.