Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Ensuring correct debtor balances in the system
- Issuing statements to customers
- Daily reconciliation of production and Debtors reports.
- Assisting in generating production and debtors’ reports
- Assisting in reconciling aged debtors and individual accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of account balances in our system with those of underwriters
- Responding to queries and complaints in liaison with bancassurance team
- Ensuring adherence to credit policy/s
- Assisting in facilitating debt collection through frontline staff, debt collectors and underwriters’ credit control team
- Payment instruments management (Cheque, IPF’s , DDAs etc) Assisting in processing insurance premium payment schedules
- Assisting in reconciling statutory returns and taxes.
- Any other duties allocated from to time.
Key Competencies and Skills
Skills and Attributes
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA;
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good planning and organizational skills; and
- Excellent report writing skills.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- CPA/ACCA or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience.
Deadline closes : 23rd September 2023