Crown Agents Ltd
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Process for joining the roster
- The process for joining the roster involves a couple of informal interviews/discussions with the CES team, including the Director for Climate Energy and Sustainability, and other members of the global leadership team.
- Agreement on broad terms and conditions and fee rate (specific fee rates may vary according to the client).
- A due diligence process.
Key exerience and knowledge needed:
- Experience advising, supporting, building capacity of government institutions on key climate challenges.
- Business development skills – developing context-specific products and services and influencing government clients and private funders to engage in those solutions.
- Specialist knowledge of climate energy and sustainability challenges facing developing countries in relation to some of the following areas: off-grid renewable energy for public institutions; Nature based solutions; carbon markets; reforestation; NDCs; waste management; water and sanitation; agro-processing; agriculture and food security; the health-climate nexus; climate finance; green procurement and supply chains; carbon reduction planning; climate diplomacy.
- Experience working in developing countries in sub-Saharan Africa, south Asia, Caribbean.
- A core level of computer literacy: report writing, presentation development, numerical analysis and data management is assumed.
You must be logged in to post a comment.