This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that products meet the required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identify and set appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Review current standards and policies
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Communicate quality standards and parameters to the QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinate product testing processes.
- Participate in product testing.
- Identify and analyze issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommend and facilitate solutions to these issues.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Review client, customer, and user feedback.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as a Quality Assurance Manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- BSC/ BA in Quality discipline or related field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
- A keen eye for detail and a result-driven approach
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office and databases
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
You must be logged in to post a comment.