This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Perform visual inspections, dimensional measurements, and functional tests on mechanical components, assemblies, and finished products.
- Utilize a variety of measuring instruments and equipment, such as calipers, micrometers, gauges, and specialized testing devices, to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Follow standardized procedures and work instructions to conduct inspections and tests accurately and consistently.
- Ensure compliance with quality control standards and specifications defined by internal policies, industry regulations, and customer requirements.
- Review product documentation, including engineering drawings, specifications, and work instructions, to verify that manufacturing processes are being followed correctly.
- Identify and document non-conformities, defects, and deviations from specifications, and initiate corrective actions as required.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of inspection results, test data, and quality-related information.
- Collaborate with production teams and Design & Development engineers to identify root causes of quality issues and recommend process improvements.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance product quality, reduce defects, and increase overall efficiency.
- Provide feedback on inspection procedures, test methods, and quality control processes to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to resolve quality-related problems and implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Collaborate with suppliers and customers, when necessary, to address quality concerns, conduct audits, and ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Equipment Maintenance:
- Documentation and Record-Keeping:
- Inspect, in-process, and finished product
- 3 – 4 years experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering
- Technical certifications in mechanical engineering or a related field is preferred.
- Previous experience in quality control, preferably in a mechanical production environment, is highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of mechanical manufacturing processes, quality control techniques, and inspection methods. Familiarity with industry standards and specifications.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate effectively with cross-function
- Experience in quality management systems (ISO 9001:2015)
- Training in the quality management system
- Proficiency in using various measuring instruments and testing devices.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications, and work instructions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot defects and deviations from standards.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills t
- Effective communication skills
- Good organizational skills
You must be logged in to post a comment.