Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
To manage inbound and outbound phone calls, email requests, and face-to-face interaction with a friendly, helpful approach. This role reports directly to the Customer Care Team Lead – Kasha. An assignment may form part of the selection process.
- Customer support in a delightful, helpful, and timely manner on call, email, WhatsApp, LiveChat, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Correct tagging of customers to agents and Kasha business groupings.
- Provide customers with accurate, relevant, and useful information regarding Kasha products and services.
- Ensure that all customer queries and complaints are fully resolved on a ‘One Stop Shop’ basis – First Call Resolution (FCR).
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge sufficient for issue resolution, retention, and customer education.
- Ensure that issues escalated arising from customer queries are resolved within 24 – 48 hours to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Identify and track sales leads effectively, cross/upsell products and services for an enriched customer relationship.
- Quality data capture on Kasha systems and attending quality assurance sessions for consistent and quality customer handling.
- Actively represent the customer throughout the organization, highlighting trends, suggesting,
- implementing improvements and feeding back to relevant departments.
- Diploma/Degree in Social Science or any business-related field.
- Experience (6 months – 1 year) in customer handling in a contact center setting will be an added advantage.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Customer service oriented (empathy, patience, customer centricity).
Experience Our Kasha Life Benefits:
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
- Flexible working hours and birthdays off.
- 21 days holiday plus all bank holidays.
- Healthy L&D budget.
- Socials that keep you in touch with everyone in the company.