Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Implement the customer experience strategy and ensure high standards of Customer Service are
maintained at the service centre
- Investigate and respond to all customer enquiries promptly at the service centre.
- Escalate complex queries to the appropriate functional area.
- Keep abreast of regular internal (to staff) and external (to customers) communication on Customer
- Carry out customer, and intermediary related document processing including scanning and indexing
documents in the Document Management System.
- Process pension queries and requests.
- Initiate processing of AMC business through scanning and indexing new business applications, top
ups, withdrawals, rollovers and switches.
- Maintain an accurate record of all customer interactions in CRM through walk-in clients, phone calls,
letters, intermediaries, emails and other customer interactions.
- Preparation of any ad hoc departmental reports upon request.
- Drive customer self-service by encouraging all walk-in clients to sign up to the customer portal and
offer necessary support.
- Ensure business retention by taking initiative to conserve cancellations and surrenders before
processing customer instructions.
- Recording of CRM interactions and ensuring they correspond to the number of interactions handled.
- Adherence to best practice standards in achieving Customer experience performance metrics as per
the set standards -NPS, CSAT and QA
- Ensure timely dispatch of medical cards.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- University degree in a social science or business related field.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a contact centre or customer facing role
Technical/ Functional competencies
- Ability to discreetly handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong writing, analysis and presentation skills
- Computer literate (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel expert)
- Records management
- Customer Service, planning and organizational skills
Leadership category responsibility framework (Core Competencies)
Individual Leaders in Britam need to:
- Keep up to date with the directions, vision and objectives of the department in order to align own
expertise, advice and outputs.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in the business in order to achieve business objectives.
- Increase and aid in well-informed decisions through the delivery of expertise.
- Have a clear understanding of requirements and areas of specialisation through effective
- Stay informed in area of expertise through the relevant research, literary review, seminars,
publications as well as other relevant resources of information.
- Disseminate and analyse relevant information in order to inform and advise the business in terms
of the best possible recommendations and decisions.
- Adherence to key performance areas, deadlines and goals in order to optimise operational
- Effectively communicate resource needs, possible opportunities and achievements to
- Effectively monitor priorities and objectives.
- Understand own objectives in relation to the larger organisational impact.
- Effectively disseminate knowledge within the correct context, towards management.
- Appropriately act out the company values.
- Access accurate and consistent information and services across all channels.
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients.
- Improve service delivery for clients.
- Engage in continuous brand building to become the trusted partners to clients.