Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Working closely with the Centre Manager, Pharmacy technologist, Optometrist, Radiographer, LabTechnologist, Nurses, Community Health Officer, Clinical Officers, Medical Officers, Consultantsetc.to ensure provision of quality health care services to the beneficiaries and provide support in Bliss Healthcare Limited as required.
- Welcoming customers/patients as they arrive at the reception and inquire how they would like to be assisted.
- Addressing customers complaints at the front desk and escalating issues to the immediate supervisor whenever necessary
- Registering patients correctly on the Health Information Systems.
- Timely & correct billing of services rendered to clients on the relevant billing systems.
- Relationship management with Insurance partners i.e. contacting insurance companies to verify eligibility and co-payment terms whenever necessary.
- Assisting patients in understanding how their insurance coverage works, calculate and collec co-payments via the pay bill as per the insurance terms.
- Follow-up with the medical staff team at the Medical Center to obtain necessary information so as to complete patients’records and process payments for services rendered.
- Responding to queries from customers and insurance companies, professionally,over the phone and through emails.
- Recording concernsfor various departments and ensuring that call returns or feedback are done in a timely manner.
- Providing necessary information regarding the medical centers’services and availability of the relevant service required.
- Obtaining necessary patient information on mode of payment, insurance; ensuring this is properly processed and recorded.
- Providing feedback and information to the claims team in a bid to streamline accounting processes.
- Submitting error-free invoices on time i.e., within 7 days.
- Any other duties assigned by their supervisors
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Measurable Deliverables
- 100% adherence to patient identification and registration process.
- 100% reconciled M-pesa reports.
- 100% Billing Accuracy
- 100% Pre-authorization for all services & processes that need approval.
- 100% adherence to daily submission of sales reports.
- 100% Error free invoice submission within 7 days.
- 84% departmental CSAT Score
- >80% departmental audit score
- 100% escalations of incidents
- 100% punctuality
- 100% manning of the department
- 100% adherence to dress code policy
- 80% trainings’ attendance
- 100% participation in quarterly competency tests
- ≥70% score in quarterly competency test
- Certificate/ Diploma in Health Records Management
- 1 Year in Healthcare/hospital set-up in the same role
- Technical skills/Leadership competencies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- People management skills
- Critical and analytical skills
- Eye for detail
- Excellent People Skills
- English (Preferred)