Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
This position will perform a key sales role in the development of Visa Acceptance Solutions (Cybersource) East Africa expansion plans. Working in strategically targeted countries, this role will be focused on appraising the market opportunity and delivering strategies that enable Visa Acceptance Solutions (Cybersource) to identify, qualify and contract opportunities to retain and grow our clients’ base and portfolios.
This is an account management position, and as such the candidate must possess strong commercial acumen and extensive payments industry knowledge to be a spokesperson for the organization both internally and externally.
- Direct responsibility for Visa Acceptance Solutions (Cybersource) business development within the East Africa region inclusive of sales of online payment, fraud management solutions and ancillary products to enterprise level clients, PAYFACs, Acquirers, Merchants and global organizations.
- Create and develop sustainable long-term relationships with key customers.
- Manage close working partnerships with Visa Inc. stakeholders in the Sub Sahara Africa Region, including Group Country Managers, Business Development Managers, MSS Leaders and Country Risk Managers.
- Responsible for maintaining business opportunities and building a pipeline of activity from initial qualification to delivery of revenue.
- Interface with country leads on key elements of product expansion, demonstrating deep financial insight and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Leveraging internal resources and marketing programs as well as industry knowledge and personal sphere of influence to ensure all internal stakeholders are appropriately engaged to ensure successful conclusion and implementation of key opportunities.
- The post holder will be the interface for Visa Acceptance Solutions (Cybersource) in market and as such should present themselves as credible and confident with the ability to negotiate at Senior Management as well as being comfortable with enterprise procurement processes
- Demonstrating experience in ecommerce, omni commerce and digital payments
- Report to management regularly and provide timely updates on both Pipeline and Forecasts for all product lines and services
- Negotiation of pricing and discounts as well as contractual terms within set parameters
- Build and understanding of the product and regulatory requirements within region so Visa Acceptance Solutions (Cybersource) can position its services appropriately for successful expansion.
- Create and execute against change management requirements, implement best practice and maintain as strong focus on internal efficiency and functional collaboration. Lead initiatives which have a direct impact on customer engagement and be an advocate of a ‘customer first’ approach.
- This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
- Proven experience of successfully developing and maintaining business in a start up and growth environment (i.e. early stage company or new division in existing company)
- Proven experience of successfully managing complex and large accounts is desired
- Experience in selling products or solutions, preferably enterprise Software, BPM, SaaS, Professional Services, or IT industries. Payment services experience strongly desired.
- Ability to interpret different data sources and extrapolate learnings and identify possible course of action, correction
- Ability to think strategically and develop go to market plans, with a willingness to develop high quality tools, collateral, presentations to execute your vision
- Strong buyer journey and sales enablement orientation message, buying cycle savvy, understanding of sales methodologies, customer business process focused, effective tools.
- Expertise in analyzing and managing closed loop marketing and sales processes
- Significant customer relationship management and influencing skills in a solution sales environment
- Significant experience of working with customers who have complex multi region operations with aggressive growth plans
- Demonstrated experience of constructing strategic plans and successfully executing against them with a collaboration mindset
- Must be able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Self starter, well structured and solution oriented
- Committed to service excellence and added value through exceeding client expectations and anticipating client needs. Works in close partnership with clients to achieve their aims and develop a mutually beneficial working relationship.
- Possesses a clear understanding of the broader competitive environment and forges strategic links outside the business.
- Provides clear, long term strategic direction supported by clear objectives while building new approaches and strategies needed for the company to evolve.
- Coordinates and implements departmental guidelines that support the group strategy, clearly communicates and cascades insights and information to appropriate stakeholders.
- Engages with others to proactively think about responding to competitor moves, external threats, or emerging business opportunities.
- Achieves results by driving self and others to achieve results and surpass goals using sound processes that reflect governance discipline and efficiencies.
- Consistently strives to achieve and improve upon quality standards expected by colleagues and clients.
- Works across boundaries and in partnership with others to achieve goals.
- Identifies growth areas, new opportunities for business by anticipating future needs and trends in industry. Seeks out internal and external perceptions and data, uses these to shape strategic plans.