This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Overall coordinator for the college of hospitality
- Ensure the review and development of training curricula and coordinate the effective management of all academic and training programs;
- Ensure that appropriate College policies and procedures are in place, applied and monitored, including those related to financial and staff management, health and safety, safeguarding, and equality and diversity;
- Consult widely and communicate effectively with staff, students and stakeholders to ensure that the College follows best practice in all matters relating to education;
- Be conversant with relevant provisions in the constitution and other laws and regulations that relate to education and teacher Professionalism;
- Ensure the College fulfills its legal, statutory and regulatory requirements from government, regulatory bodies and funding partners;
- Develop annual college work plans, budgets and timely reports on financial management of the college’s funds;
- Implement proper and clear marketing strategies to ensure continued recruitment of new students within the set targets;
- Participate and collaborate with other training institutions and stakeholders in establishing mentoring and internship opportunities for the students;
- To represent the College, both externally and internally as appropriate;
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time.
- Must have attained a minimum Grade of B+ in KCSE and be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University
- Must have at least two (2) years of Academic, Administrative and Research experience in a recognized Tertiary Institution;
- Have an excellent understanding of current trends in College education and training in Kenya and globally, and a broad awareness of the factors and conditions shaping the development of tertiary education;
- Ability to probe for, analyze and synthesize information, as well as express ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing;
- Should demonstrate the ability to grow, support and develop young talents;
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, self-driven attitude towards work, and commitment to the mission of the college.
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
You must be logged in to post a comment.