DAI Kenya - Development Alternatives, Inc.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The Grants Associate reports to the Grants Manager and supports the implementation of the project’s grants portfolio in compliance with USAID regulations and DAI policies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that grants are carried out strictly in accordance with ATI and USAID policies and procedures per the approved Grants Manual
- Support the Grants Manager in maintaining the complete documentation and filing system for all grants including the applications, evaluation reports, negotiation memorandums, award documents, relevant correspondences, etc.
- Schedule and take notes at Selection Evaluation Committees in liaison with Grants Manager.
- Support administrative aspects of the pre-award risk assessment and due diligence process, including vetting and reference checking for proposed grantees.
- Assist the Grants Manager to coordinate grant actions with other ATI teams, including the Activity team, Partnership team, MEL and Communications team, and Environmental Compliance team.
- Assist Grants Manager to track submission of milestones deliverables, financial, narrative, and other reports from the grantees in accordance with the reporting schedule of the signed grant agreements.
- Collect and compile data from the grantees and regularly update the grant management database.
- Prepare complete grant payments requests for finance.
- Enter data and keep the relevant database updated at all times.
- Support the grant closeout process.
- Other related tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Travel to regional offices and grantee locations as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 4+ years’ experience in related position
- Experience working with international NGOs, USG programs or other donors required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic environments and achieve development outcomes
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to perform high-level duties with a minimum of supervision
- Strong English writing and speaking skills required
You must be logged in to post a comment.