Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
This person provides and maintains data analyses for Customer Finance Department, as well designs, implements and maintains advanced data process data analyses systems. Analysis function is both practical and exploratory, existing to answer to the needs of other departments’ data-based inquiries or projects through computer programming, and to explore and discover new ways of adding benefit to the company by analysing available data through programmatic means. The responsibilities of the Data Analyst include analytics and report generation towards support in operational planning and performance analysis..
- Developing and implementing data collection tools and data analysis that optimize statistical efficiencies
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Collate and analyse data for reports.
- Generate reports to assist teams in focusing field activities and enhance the monitoring,
- evaluation, and learning.
- Compiling, analysing, and interpreting quantitative data for adhoc and regular market
- intelligence analysis.
- Perform analysis on different projects assigned by the supervisor.
- Prepare Sales Commissions Payroll preparation for staff & contractors -Commissions, bonus, retainers.
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques.
Knowledge and skills
- Exceptional advanced skills in Excel.
- Knowledge in data analysis.
- Experience with operational improvement techniques.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- English fluency (writing, speaking and reading)
- Experience in Data System and Tools