Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About the role
We are looking for an experienced data visualisation professional to help us build data analytics and visualisations for organisational reporting on strategic performance. You will support the delivery of Sightsavers’ new strategic monitoring systems and process called Learning, Accountability, Monitoring, Performance (LAMP) in line with organisational digital transformation, developing and maintaining a new suite of data visualisation and reporting tools.
Key duties will include:
LAMP Data Visualisation and Reporting
- Integrate other aspects of organisational reporting into the LAMP visualisations.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop country-based visualisations to influence project delivery and performance
Programmatic Data Visualisation and Reporting
- Working in collaboration with other members of DART to develop thematic and programmatic data visualisation and reporting tools, with a specific focus on Economic Empowerment (a key strategic theme for Sightsavers).
Enhancing Organisational Skills and Knowledge in Data Analytics and Visualisation
- Exploring the functionality of artificial intelligence and qualitative reporting tools in relation to data analytics and reporting.
- Supporting broader approaches to data collection, visualisation and reporting as Sightsavers prepares for the implementation of data collection through DHIS2.
Skills and Experience
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with exceptional data visualisation, data cleaning, collaborative working and data management skills.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Undergraduate degree in ICT, data analytics, informatics, data visualisation, statistics OR equivalent professional certifications or work-based experience in relevant sector.
- Experience of using Power BI to create reporting tools for the presentation of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience of bringing together data from multiple sources/data formats to create data reporting hubs in PowerBI.
- Understanding of Power Query either through Excel or Power BI.
- Understanding of good data cleaning practices to prepare data sets for use in analytics.
- Experience working and supporting staff in different contexts (face to face, online).
- Understanding of international development issues and a commitment to equality of opportunity for disabled people.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate information, practices, and ideas to a non-technical audience.
- Comfortable with manipulating quantitative and qualitative data and documenting analytical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise work in a high-pressure environment with competing deadlines.
- Master’s degree in related subjects (e.g. data analytics, organisational development).
- Relevant overseas experience e.g. voluntary work.
- Experience of using visual other analytics software such as Tableau or creating visualisations in DHIS2.
- Experience using Microsoft Power Apps / Power Automate
- Spoken and written French language skills.
Closing date: 27 November 2023