Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that’s how you make an impact.
About USAID Tujenge Jamii Project
The USAID Tujenge Jamii project is a five-year USAID funded service delivery project, providing HIV care and treatment, family planning/reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health (FP/RMNCAH), nutrition, and water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) services. The project is focused on increasing the use of county-led health and social services in four counties in Kenya, namely Baringo, Laikipia, Samburu and Nakuru.
- Increased access and demand for quality HIV prevention services.
- Increased access and demand for quality HIV treatment services.
- Increased access and demand for quality FP/RMNCAH, nutrition, and WASH services.
- Strengthened capacity of county health systems, local partners, and communities to deliver quality health services.
Main purpose of the job
The Program Support Interns will provide assistance to the Technical Officers in implementation of the HIV program. They will also support in finance documentation and coordination of the project joint work plan activities at county, sub county and facility levels. The role holder will track delivery on work plan activities, ensure funds are disbursed timely as well as support timely submission of returns. The positions will be based in our Nakuru office.
- Assist the Technical Officers in preparation of program advances.
- Assist in consolidating of approved activities and preparing forwarding the consolidated advance request to the finance team.
- Follow up on status of advances from the finance team.
- Support timely implementation of activities as guided by the Technical Officers.
- Assist in registration of meeting participants.
- Support administrative activities including filing and printing.
- Follow up with staff and Ministry of Health teams on due advances for accounting.
- Help collect returns for liquidation of advances in a timely manner.
- Any other responsibilities as guided by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Finance, IT, Health Sciences or related field.
- Minimum KCSE overall grade of B+, with a B+ in Mathematics and English.
- Good understanding of finance records reconciliations.
- A high degree of self-motivation, positive attitude, drive, and the ability to contribute to a multi-cultural, team-based work environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Good Leadership, supervisory and influencing skills.
- Strong client delivery focus.
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease.
- Focus on quality and risk.
- Problem solving ability.
- Good business acumen.
- Diligent and quick learner
- Proactive and has the ability to assess a situation and independently take action to address it.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Living our Purpose – Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.
Influence – Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
Performance drive – Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
Strategic direction – Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
Talent development – Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador Inspirational.
You must be logged in to post a comment.